Sunday, February 14, 2010

MBA Life coming to an End

I still remember the day when I first came to SDM campus. It was 13th of June 2008. The very first batch mates I met were the two cool dudes, Bawa and Bhatiya. But now its 15th of February 2010 and I'm left with another 4 days on campus. These two years seems to have passed by just at the blink of an eye. It seems 13th June was just yesterday and I didn't even realize that. My working two years seem to be longer than SDM two years and now the situation is I don't know how to react.

Fortunately because of luck probably I have got a job and it will start very soon. I don't know if I should be happy about that or feel differently for leaving the campus. Honestly these 2 years had been the best years of my life. Despite having workloads, assignments, presentations, tiffs, I have enjoyed every moment of these 2 years. Every bit of it…. Thoroughly….I'm lucky to have got friends who are for life and I'm going to miss them. I'm really going to miss my college days.

As usual I'm running a little short of words. So I'll end with a small note to all my friends out here. Every good thing in life has to come to an end just the way it begins. But it's we who can ensure that the bond remains forever. Wherever I am, whatever I do, however busy I am (at least pretend to be busy at work), I'll make sure that I stay connected with you all.

All I have to say is 'keep in touch….'

Will miss you all…. All the best….

No comments:

Post a Comment